Good Morning Everyone!!
Sunday 7’s are here to stay! 🙂
- 1. So I just want to tell you that even though I live in CA it still does get chilly here!!
Yesterday morning it was 32 degrees outside… and well…
Keith and I are REALLY frugal ..
Soo… That heater is NOT going on until we are blue! 🙂
We are going to look into putting some plastic up on the windows..lol… like in the olden days!
Any tips for using your heater?
🙂 Not this cold… (this is back home)
- 2. This lady was WAY to productive yesterday!!!
I snuggled with my love for about 25 minutes.. THEN got ready for the gym…
Keith was going home to get his car fixed and do some business work.. yada-yada..
I stayed behind… and got a GREAT workout in! A little over an hour of cardio and Pump!!
- 3. AFTER the cleaning crazyness I went straight to the kitchen..
I made these cute pretzel babies!! actually… big boys..
I think I made them too big because I had to cook them two times as long as the recipe calls for.. lol…
but it is amazing how much they tasted like real pretzels…
well… thats because they were! 🙂 and I made them..
and they were PAINLESS! 🙂
Check them out HERE!!!!
- 4. Remember the other day I think I told you I did a little baking?
My dad (who passed away when I was in 10th grade on December 1st so as much as December is a great month, it is definitely even more emotional than it ever was.) was really into the holidays! He spent every waking minute outside decorating outside with christmas lights everywhere! We had a big yard with TONS of trees and barns and you name it, it was covered in lights! He also spoiled my mom and my sister and I on christmas. He would take us shopping for my mom looking for the perfect outfits for her with beautiful jewelry and we always had the best time. Santa was also the first stop at our house when we were at Christmas Eve Mass. We would go visit my Aunt Sophie in the nursing home after mass and go for dinner too and then we would arrive home. During this time, my grandparents would go out to our house and put the gifts under the tree. (The gifts were hid at their house too so Santa was pretty real to us) When we got home my dad would not let us go run in and rip them open. We actually sang christmas songs in front of the tree for a while.. it was torture…!
- 6. I start my new class tomorrow at school – Intro to The foundations of Baking and Pastry! I HAD intro the Culinary Foundations this past 6 weeks… SO i am thinking that we will be doing alot of demos of EVERYTHING that we WILL be learning over the next 8 months… anything from
Piping–> Chocolate –> sugar pulling–> croissants –>breads–> cakes etc.! 🙂
- 7. So… random.. but when Keith and I were shopping for stuff for apartment… I realized that our closet is really tall and some of the top cupboards are too.. so I really had to get a step stool… but is is probably the BEST purchase because I used it A TON yesterday when putting laundry away!! Here she is!! 🙂
I really love sunday sevens!!
Do you think Sarah should start a link up for YOUR sunday sevens?
I think so!! 🙂