Literally.. the BEST day of the week! 🙂
So.. like last week… Sarah inspired me to join on the “Seven Sundays” band wagon… it is really fun to think of 7 tops/randoms/interesting things in your life to chit chat about!!
1. Sprouts = BEST BEST store EVER… (I still love you T.J’s) BUT when I go to the East Bay.. it is Sprouts all the way!! 🙂 When I went there yesterday.. I purchased a few more spices… lara bars…cliff…randoms etc. Lara bars were 25 percent off too!! Woot woot.. and I found this new gem… Kombucha WITH chia!! 🙂
2. I Had lunch with my really good friend Hillary yesterday and we had a great GREAT time! 🙂 We were at the cafe from 1-4pm… dang! We talked and talked and laughed for hours! It was necessary to spend time with a good girlfriend to keep my sanity! I love Keith to death.. but he is not meant to fulfill my girl time needs! 🙂 I told you we went to a cute cafe.. I will spend a little time this week talking about the cafe etc. 🙂
Meet Hillary and her new husband Aaron!
3. I FINALLY made this bread…well.. its actually currently on its last 20 minutes of rising before i put it in the oven!! We will see how it turns out.. and I will go through the process… but I wanted to tell you that I FINALLY made it! 🙂
4. This morning after I started making my bread and cleaning and bustling around this place.. Keith requested some pancakes! 🙂 Some of my “Great” pancakes! I do make fabulous pancakes… and this time I had some fun with them thanks to a mickey mouse pancake cutter and a squeeze bottle!! 🙂 Are you ready….
Say it with me… Ooo…Ahhh…. you know.. just like you do at fireworks! 🙂
and then… it FLOPPED… only flop of the morning though! 🙂
BUT… I redeemed myself!!
And.. our plates looked like this…. 🙂
Yummmo!! Banana pumpkin almond milk cinnamon allspice honey flax bisquick pancakes! 🙂
5. Today is my off day from working out.. but I have worked out already in the kitchen…cleaning the apartment.. and I am going to be going for a quick swim at the gym and grocery shopping! 🙂 How do your “days off” look?
6. I have a new Nephew… well… he is a puppy nephew!!!
Meet Jake!! He is a major mutt mix but majority lab and springer spaniel!! He is too cute! Him and his brother have a great mom and dad… and well… auntie! 🙂 Check out more about him at Sarah’s Blog!
7. I sent my mom and sister/brother in law their packages and they BOTH arrived!! I love sending packages… but I can’t say what was in them because Sarah and Brad didn’t get theres yet.. because they missed the mail this weekend when they went to Manitowoc! I will be there when they arrive home and Sarah will most likely blog about it!! 🙂
Do you like sending packages?
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Do you treat your animals like family in all aspects?
Probably a little bit too much but isn’t that why you get a pet?
Happy rest of the weekend!!