Hi Ho Hi Ho… 🙂
Happy Sunday! Hopefull everyone is enjoying their’s to the fullest!! 🙂
I am going to stick with the usual Sunday Seven!! I always bring this up, but Sarah over at SarahLearns started this beautiful idea.. so leave her a comment about your seven sundays! 🙂
Quick recap of my Seven Sundays
1. This saturday (yesterday) I helped out at a cookie baking class at my school (CCA). It was a class that the public could sign up for and I went and helped prep for the cookies and then I also helped all the people with their baking. I walked around helping them with their ingredients and mixing and learning how to use the big mixers that we have. It was alot of fun and they made lots of cookies. They made Linzer, mudslide, gingersnap, mexican wedding and macaroons. It was alot of work on their half, but it was fun! I left a little early because we had to get back home for our potluck. I also got this apron! 🙂 I officially decided that I am going to start collecting aprons!!
2. I spent a little time doing a little decorating this weekend with my love!! I put up all my DIY crafts… along with a newbie one!!
I love this one! 🙂 I also put up the rest of our decorations… and our new garland!!
yay!! I love decorating!! 🙂
3. Thanks to Sarah, I treated myself this past friday!!
Sarah posted about BOGO at starbucks until TODAY from 2-5!!
Only specialtly holiday drinks, but as long as I can skinny them a bit I will buy them!!
I went on friday before work and bought 2 and took them home for the weekend!!
I got the eggnog latte with half egg nog half skim..
and I got the gingerbread latte with skim and only 1.5 pumps instead of 3! 🙂
They were a great addition to my weekend! 🙂
Thanks for posting that Sarah!!
4. I recently went to Michaels AGAIN… and I am going within the next hour..
I bought these for our bathroom last weekend! 🙂
I need some snow in my life since it wont be doing it ANYTIME soon in CA!!
5. Some new things in my life…
1. A little gift that Keith got me yesterday when I was helping at the cookie class!! He came with to go galavant through the city and he bought me these! They are my FIRST ones… 🙂
A nice assortment to start with!!
Keith’s mom brought this over when they came for dinner the other night! 🙂
It is soooo yummmmmyy!!
and of course… courtesy of Trader Joes!
Try it!! 🙂
6. Something intersting =
I used to workout LAST year every morning b4 work! I would get to the gym at about 6ish till about 8ish and it was always great! Well, now, I workout AFTER class at about 9:30 or 10ish till 12ish every day!
*Saturday, I went to go workout before we went to the city because I didnt know if I would have time after the class… and …well… it was pretty rough in the morning. I had to dig every where in myself to get through the 45 minutes that I DID do…
It is funny how things can change like that…
so.. after Keith and I got back from the city, we went to the gym and I finished my workout… SOOO much bettter! 🙂
When do you prefer going?
I still do enjoy going in the morning.. but like 7ish.. not 5ish.. but you do what you gotta do right?
7. Library Visit!
I officially have a san mateo library card! 🙂
Yay.. I also checked out a few books when I was there… that I will hopefully read/finish!
I am a terrible reader because I get to antsy.. and whenever I get comfty, I fall asleep.. so it is never successful!
These are the books I borrowed…
I just started the cookbook collector…
Wish me luck!!
“Sunday Lovin… had me a blast!”