Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Easter! I am watching church on my couch!🙂 There are some great speakers on this morning.
1. Although I am not a practicing catholic, I still appreciate the times that I do go to church and I realize that Easter is one of those days that I LOVED going to church growing up. I work up this morning with that feeling that I wanted to go, so it worked out that it was on T.V… classy, I know but hey, I could eat my p.b cheerios at the same time!🙂
2. Its Easter! Keith’s Fam Bam is coming over to our apartment today. I am definitely going to miss my family today but we usually have fun with his family too. Keith wanted to put together a easter egg hunt for them in our apartment, so last night we spent time filling some easter eggs!
Keith’s parents always put together a hunt for us so it is role reversal this year… although I am sure we will get some treats from them… and we are celebrating our birthdays today with them!
3. Any Country listeners out there? Go to Itunes and get these free songs!🙂 AWESOME Downloads and you get 8 of them! You wont regret it! Click Me to go to the link!
4. Well… Keith and I are officially cereal hoarders.. lol! We LOVE buying cereal at the store… ONLY when it is on sale… and when we have a TON of coupons! We like paying 2.25 or less per box of cereal! It is way to much fun… we are known as the extreme couponers at our little baby safeway across from our apartment… and we are not even EXTREME! BUT, we do like to save! Last night, we saved 47.00 dollars on our grocery bill that we paid 83.00 dollars for!🙂 WOO WOO
5. Remeber yesterday when I said we were going to get new to us patio furniture? Well, it worked out and the craigslit/yard sale purchase went through! Meet our new patio table and chairs!🙂
We LOVE it!🙂 and my cereal of course… sunday morning cereal = lame… but I woke up at 7:30 and I was waiting for Keith to get up but my stomach was eating itself and then I thought to myself… I ate dinner LAST night at 6:30 and have not eaten since.. that is like 13 hours or so without food in my body.. no wonder I was famished!🙂
6. I tried this new gum… it is super sweet but pretty good for the first 6 minutes or so… but then it is just kind of flat! I LOVE trying new things though and I always just want to… but sometimes it is a flop.. this time was just so so!
7. The rip stick made an appearance again! I have not got on the rip stick since fall and it was time so we busted it out. Keith gave me another quick lesson and let me use his arm for balance… and away I went… I still need a few more times with his arm before I work my way back up to where I was in fall!🙂
Again, Happy Easter! I Hope everyone is with everyone they love today and celebrating to the fullest! Cheers!