Good afternoon everyone!
Sunday is slooowly coming to a close over here, but there is still time for a lovely 7 sundays!!
As always, I love recaping with 7 sundays! Thanks to Sarah over at Sarahlearns for such a great idea! 🙂
So, I have all sorts of randomness to chit chat about!
1. Macaroons! I haven’t talked about my macaroon adventure with my friend Michelle yet and I want to before it gets to late! Michelle came over LAST weekend when Keith was in Kentucky and we baked in the afternoon. We both really wanted to try and make macaroons, so we did! A batch turned out perfectly and they even had feet! some.. did not because we did not “whip our egg whites enough, whip our egg whites enough.) If you follow this blog she is full of great tips and recipes! 🙂 We made a strawberry macaroon with lemond curd mousse and a chocolate macaroon with a peanut butter nutella mousse! 🙂
2. cleaning spree! I don’t know about any one you, but I LOVE cleaning our apartment about 95% of the time… and esepcially when Keith is gone and he will be coming home. Last weekend I came home friday night with a craving for cleaning and I attacked when I got home! Laundry, scrub the floors, clean the bathroom, clean out the fridge, you name it, I did it! 🙂 It was awesome and it had my adrenaline pumping! haha
3. Keith got me these cute little gifts in Kentucky! 🙂
4. Our babies are growing… just like Keith and I are! It’s Keith’s birthday this week and I have a nice day planned for him! 🙂 until then, these are our babies!
… we have one little baby chive growing… a few little rosemary.. and LOTS of cilantro and basil! 🙂 CAN’T wait for fresh basil!
5. This my friends is where I spent my sunday… lazy day in the neighborhood! Well deserved… legs and whole body super sore from alot of lifting this past week and some CRAZY dancing last night! 🙂
… I did do some cleaning and blogging and other things.. but I spent a good 3-4 hours on this through out the day! I haven’t had a day like this is quite some time so it was nice, but I did get REALLY antsy towards the end of the day.
6. I did all sorts of shopping over the past week…. and I got alot of cute things to show! Some un pictured items… a new bra! 🙂 some yoga pants, a dress, some new lifting gloves… and the shirts below and a cute clutch!
It was super fun shopping too! It always is when you don’t do it very often!
7. Culinary school is going by SOOO quickly!! I officially only have 2 more 6 week classes left! AHH! I have plated desserts/chocolates/sugars AND wedding cakes! I can’t believe how fast it has gone. I also got an A in my last class which is awesome! Another piece of great news is that I set up my externship at a place called the Vanilla Moon Bakery! Here are a few cakes that I finished up this past week in class…did I mention I am on spring break this whole entire week!! 🙂
..when I was practicing my writing for this cake, I kept writing Oprah! I was so happy that I didn’t end up writing it.
Few, happy sunday everyone! Back at ya tomorrow with an update of my birthday! 🙂