As much as I love WIAW, my eats for both lunch and dinner are always similar so I did not want to bore you again with the SAME meals! I will share a dinner with you though…
But, I did want to chat about your grocery shopping list or if you even have one!
Keith and I always write things on the list throughout the week so we don’t get to the weekend and forget what we neeed, but we definitely have items that make the list EVERY week!
1. Bananas – breakfast/late breakfast/bread… necessary!!
2. Apples – same as above! quick snack, apple sammys…fruit salads! Green apples that is!
3. Onion, avocado and some sort of lemon or lime!
4. Almond milk/regular milk
5. Egggs! Such a versatile item to have in the fridge! Last minute dinner, delightful breakfast! Great addition to a lame sandwich!
We also have lots of items that we check our inventory to see if we need more of it…since we buy it in bulk .. or just go through it a bit slower..
1. Olive Oil! 🙂 We use it OFTEN, but a bottle lasts a while! 🙂 We are always monitoring if we need more!
2. Baby bell Peppers and carrots!
4. Nutella and Peanut butter! Sooooo necessary!!!!!!
5. Granola bars for my pre workout snacks!
6. Last but not least, garlic! 🙂 SUPER fabulosa!!
What are your staples? Necessary items for your household?
I probably have more but just cant think of them! 🙂