Good Morning Everyone!
It’s true, I am actually partaking in Seven Sundays again!
I have the time this morning to do some serious blogging and I feel good about it. 🙂
To start the day off right, I slept till about 8:30… yes, I did this! We went to bed at about 11:30 last night ….
1…. Because we had some friends over to celebrate St. Patty’s day! I have more to share with you, but we may or may not have eaten something that was inspired by this lovely pinterest item….
… this picture was NOT mine.. ..it is HERS...but it is on pinterest right now and it inspired me to make what I am going to share with you perhaps tomorrow! 🙂
2. as I was saying… Keith and I woke up to make a lovely breakfast with the leftover Boudin bread that we had from dinner last night… it was yummy honey bunches of oats french toast with a yummy fruit salad … filled with kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, cuties and green apple… with a little dollop of Lemon curd mousse mixed in! 🙂
… I really LOOOVE sunday breakfasts because during the week there is sooo much hustle and bustle… 🙂
3. … I have a date with these guys today… Keith told me that he sometimes “forgets” about the bananas… and it just so happens that he “forgot” about them this week so now I get to make him bread… how lovely! We normally buy enough bananas for both of us for the week… So I have a date today! 🙂 I am okay with it though..
4. …. I saw this on The Fitnessista.. and LAUGHED! I LOVE zumba, especially because we have GREAT instructors at my gym… Now, as far as a high intensity workout, I definitely would never replace my workouts with it, but for a change of pace for saturdays yes please! I really SWEAT A TON though and do feel good after… but this is the TRUTH of all truths when it comes to zumba! Keith came with me to zumba this weekend, but he really look good unlike well… some others! 🙂
5. … some more CAKES I made this week! 🙂 It is our birthday cake that I made into an orange-creamsicle cake and a chocolate mousse cake with a layer of chocolate mousse and a layer of raspberry bavaraian cream. 🙂
6. This past week I have been rotating in NEW eats for my breakfast as I know how important it is to change up your meals.. I have super good about dinner being different.. but not breakfast! I have my ways during the week and I like it! 🙂 This week, I made some buckwheat and boiled it in almond milk/oj combo with vanilla and cinnamon. I sauteed up some apples and plumped some cheeries for on top. It was pretty good! 🙂
7. New Trader Joes items! I don’t think keith and I go there and NOT try something new unless we are flying in and out for something! This week Keith wanted to try these quinoa/black bean chips and I wanted these dried mangos! Yum and Yummy! Loved them both! 🙂
… As always, I wish you a happy sunday! I have all sorts of things to do today… Blog for the week… laundry.. groceries.. banana bread… get ready for tomorrow! 🙂 Cheers