and those seven things area…
1. My headphones came in the maiL! BEST head phones EVER! I had a pair for about 2ish years and they were at the end of their life… they were actually rusting… so I hopped on amazon and found another pair.. same exact ones! Check them out… they never move when you are running even if your ears sweat! 🙂
2. I made fruity pebble rice crispy treats! …in our piggie serving dish! How cute is he with those crispies inside? We made the treats because we are sending Keith’s mom her package that she requested… we gave them coupons for christmas and one was a surprise package. We filled it with a few other cute little items including some of these!
3. Yesterday Keith, Gojk and I went to the beach boardwalk for the 31st annual clam chowder cook off! (more to come on the cook off… ) .. but on the boardwalk are a ton of food stands etc and I came across this one. I seriously get a little upset when I see stuff like this because people don’t need this kind of food… just sell some oreos.. they are bad enough.. you don’t have to deep fry them… any ways.. yes, everything in moderation.. but Americans have found every which way to fry food… and geez la weez you are killing your selves… off soap box! Ta..Da!
….let’s just say that none of us par took in this stand…
4. Piping practice! This was my homework for the weekend… did you have any homework?
5. My eye drops.. I told you guys about my drops.. but it is super annoying! I have to take 4 drops from 2 medicines a day = 8 drops a day! BLAH.. so I have a chart that I use so I don’t forget!
6. We spent a little time with our feet in the sand yesterday and playing a little frisbee! The day was beautiful and we took full advantage of it! You know when you have been outside all day and you come inside and you just feel good and smell like the outdoors… that was yesterday! 🙂 and I smelt like sunscreen! 🙂
7. My morning iced almond milk with instant coffee is still treating me right! 🙂 This morning I added a little teaspoon of raspberry hot cocoa (from a packet we had in the cupboard) to my chocolate almond milk/coffee on ice combo! Legit! 🙂
Enjoy your sunday everyone! I have lots to do today.. more blogging, get ready for the week, groceries, perhaps a swim and an upper body workout at the gym!!
How do you like your coffee? Iced? Hot? Black? Sugary?