Good Morning Everyone…
And here we are again… and again.. and again… Monday…
What better way to start off a monday than with a meal that could be your breakfast… OR dinner…(thats what we did)
Keith and I had a ton of purple/red baby potatoes to use up and I went searching down in the deep deep internet only to come across a couple of recipes… and combined a few aspects of each that I like to create the BEST EVER homemade breakfast potatoes we have EVER made… no jokes guys..this is the real deal…
1 lb of potatoes – chopped SUPER small – 1/4 inch cubes
1 bell pepper of choice – We used a few different baby ones from costco
1 onion diced small
2 tbsp horseradish
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 cup of ANY breakfast meat… (typically corned beef).. we used venison sausage in small cubes like the potatoes
2 TBSP of milk
Salt and Pper
1. Cook potatoes in pan with evoo on bottom until potatoes are golden brown.. ALMOST fork tender.
2. Add onion, salt and pepper and stir until onions are browning
3. Add peppers, horseradish, and worcestershire.
4. Cook til peppers are tender.
5. Add meat and milk and stir and cook until warm and incorporated.
Put a fried egg on top… and take a bite.. Slooooowly and just take it all in…. I can taste it was I explain it to you.
Try this one out and let me know how you feel! So good!
Happy Monday Friends!