A bit LATE, because sunday is nearing the end,
I LOVE Sunday Sevens, So here I am!!
1. The weekend started off GREAT because I borrowed the fabulous camera from the school I work at again! 🙂 These are such complicated pieces of equipment. I give photographers so much more credit now than I ever did… it is no joke! It is definitely an art that you have to work on over and over again to perfect it! I still would LOVE to partake in learning such a great skill! This was me at work while we are playing with my camera!!
So.. I think I stated this before… I am slowly saving up for a beautiful camera but I am not sure which one! Any body have any input? I am borrowing a song right now and enjoy it.
2. Moving along through the weekend I woke up and went on my merry little way to the gym! I had my swim suit on and everything and I got there… and… the pool was FULL! It was such a bummer as I did not want to waste time so I got out of my swim suit and in to my running attire and hopped on the tread mill for a quick 2 miler before zumba and body pump!
Any one else have the same issue with the pool at the gym? It is always full and I feel like I have to get there extremely early. I had a quick little workout planned our 14 laps of the front crawl/breast stroke combo. 🙂
3. After the workout, Keith and packed up supplies for our journey up to the Rohnert Park/Santa Rose/Ukiah area to hang out with some friends… T Lee & Stacey, Tina & Tyler, and Erin and Gojk (sounds like Goik) We actually packed up for a sleepover! When was the last time you packed for a sleepover at a friends house? lol..
Sleeping bags, pillows, bathroom supplies and p.j’s! 🙂 All Set!
4. When we arrived in the Santa Rosa area, I was DRAGGING you know what… soo fatigued from my workout so Keith ,Gojk and I went to Starbucks! I got a new drink WITHOUT milk! I think my stomach is not liking dairy/to much dairy to be specific lately.
About a week ago I went to Starbucks and got a skinny mocha and my stomach basically felt like it BLEW UP… this had been happening even with a lot of yogurt/cottage cheese etc. so I am really cutting back on the dairy to see if I feel less bloated… (my stomach is always goofy/sensitive..more to come one day about this topic)…
5. On our way OUT of starbucks, I got to see one of my BIGGEST pet peeves EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!
That is all that I am going to say as I don’t want to pick on people for this, but really? You can’t just put it back?
6. Any thoughts on this? I am BORED with my hair.. and think I am supposed to big 50% african american! I have a solid ghetto booty and I want big hair? I am a bit scared because I DON”T want super tight curls! EEK!
Check it out Here if you are curious! 🙂
I would LOVE to hear what you think?
7. Oh yes, Friday night also looked a little like this… i felt a bit of a cold coming on.. so I took some thera-flu, emergen-c… a cough drop… and some dessert.. 🙂 A little to much dessert, but I could not resist! 🙂
Yes, those are pastry cream and chocolate filled croissants! I Enjoyed the Cream filled one and the plain one with nutella… I am telling you, I went to TOWN.. keith enjoyed the chocolate one! after this… I went to bed… LAME LAME friday night for a youngster! 🙂 I am feeling A LOT better though so I think the medicine, sleep and dessert did the trick because I felt great saturday morning! 🙂
Hope EVERYONE had a great weekend! Let me know about any feedback about the camera, hair or anything else that I chatted about! The week ahead looks great and hope yours does too!