Good Morning Everyone!
(Afternoon in some places… 🙂 )
It is the infamous 7 sundays again!!
Well this morning started off a bit different than a normal “slow” sunday!
1. Keith has been wanting to go to the tide pools in half moon bay for a while now! He has not gone for a few years and since we moved to San Mateo, we still havent gone, so we woke up and went this morning! We were out the door by 8:30 and to the tide by 9:00! 🙂 I took a TON of pictures because it is such a cool thing… but the question of the morning was… “Where have all the starfish go-ne… yippee eye yippee ay!”
on our way out the door I took a detour….
2. With this LOVELY camera that I told you guys about on friday! I am having SOO much fun with this camera! My pennies are already starting to get saved for one just like it! It makes such a difference in your photos.. even the basic ones!
I came across a pinecone… and the frost on the car windows… and well.. just other randoms through the weekend!
I am currently using a sony camera! 🙂
3. A twist on the cranberry relish that I shared for you thanks to SarahLearns was made last night and it was DELICIOUS!!
I had been eating the relish over cut up strawberries and apples over the past few days and it was BOMB… so I decided to make some more and add some strawberries and apple and sub in some honey/agave for the sugar and My oh My! This was wonderful!
So, I followed this recipe with a FEW changes…
1. NO lemon.. ( didn’t have any”
2. No ginger… ” ”
3. I added some orange peel
4. Added 6 strawberries
5. Added 1/2 a green apple
6. Added about 2 TBSP of honey and 2 of agave and about 1/4 ish cup of sugar!
I would HIGHLY suggest making this recipe either way! 🙂
4. …..remember the other day when I was talking about my workouts? Well, I am really determined to change up my workouts EVERY week instead of every few weeks! Each day always varies, but I really want to do DIFFFERENT things! I have been doing a great job lately and it feels great including doing a weekly swim saturdays!
Yesterday’s swim was a success! It is crazy how easy swimming gets your heart rate up! I checked my heart rate after every 4 laps and it was definitely about 28 beats/10 seconds which is GREAT! It is such a great workout and I felt WONDERFUL!
This website is cool to see how many (roughly) calories you burned!
Following that I went to body pump and zumba! 🙂
5. SPEAKING of zumba.. I told you last week that I am obseessed… but i REALLY am! It is just amazing to see how much you can sweat and have SO much fun dancing/wiggling around! 🙂
I suggest you go to youtube and look up some youtube…
I really like Jai Ho and On the floor!
If you have NEVER seen/participated in zumba, I really think you should check it out on youtube! 🙂
6. …. If you have not been following… the Packers have their first play off game TODAY and I am really NERVOUS!
The 49ers won yesterday and I am just really not liking the fact that we might play them! lets just say I am out numbered here in the bay area.. so I might either go all out and make it known that I am a packer fan.. or just hide in my little apartment and watch the game in peace! REGARDLESS… so for the game I might make some pickle roll ups.. but thats all! 🙂
This is one of my favorite commercials going on right now, represented by lovely packer players!
Check it out for a laugh….
AND this one that is totally un-related to the packers but Hilarious!!
7. School has begun and I have one week down out of six for my bread class! So far so good! I am going to have a specific blog over the next few days with some recipes and tutorials but for now I will just let you know that we made some baguettes, epis, rolls and loave breads last week! I have alot of great videos/tutorials to put up when the time comes.. tomorrow or tuesday?
For now I want to share with you 2 little pins that I received for my first 12 weeks of school!!
Hopefully everyone has a great sunday going and maybe a another day off tomorrow as I do! 🙂
Go Pack Go!