Well, the week back to work after a 2 week break is over.
It is always such a challenge to get back into reutine after having a “laid back” reautine.
This week I want to go back to the good ol’ friday values.
1. Self Control – Over break I had great self control knowing when and when not to splurge.. potato chips or stuffing that I am not going to eat until next year. Working out or NOT working out because it is “break”. Working out – Duh! Just because it is break doesn’t mean stop what is good for you. I feel as if I made some really great choices over break which are making my transition from going from break back to work a lot easier. 🙂
2. I’m valuing my health. Over the past few months I know 2 people who have been diagnosed with cancer and it scares the **** out of me. I have seen to many battles of cancer being lost in my family and it just pains me to see families dealing with this. I tell them that I want to help in any way but it is so hard.. because what they really want is you to cure the disease… if only. I am grateful that I am healthy and my family members are staying healthy.
3. Co-workers – It is great to work with such awesome people because it really makes the whole “work” thing alot easier.
4. How much my Love bug loves me. 🙂 He tells me all the time and it just feels so great because I love him so much too. It is cool to look back at all 5 years that we have known each other and realize that I have really loved him since day 1. 🙂
5. LOVE in general! I love seeing people in love and showing love through hugs etc. Our close friends just got engaged and I get so happy talking about it because I am so excited for them.
Everyone deserves to be loved! 🙂
6. As always… FRIDAY! 🙂 I love you friday, thanks for coming and bringing me the weekend again!
Cheers everyone! 🙂 I Hope everyone has at least 1 thing they are valuing this week.