When I go home!
HAPPY ST NICK EVERYONE! 🙂
3. Seeing my moms beautiful decorations!
4. Putting popcorn on the christmas tree with frosting!
5. Watching little women with my sister!
6. Going to Jenns Java to relax.
7. Spending quality time with my Marge! (Kelly Gobis)
8. Playing with Blakey
9. Catching up with all my aunts and uncles!
10. Working out at the YMCA ( my old stomping grounds)
11. Meeting my friend Carrie’s new baby, Zoey.
12. Baking with my mom and sister.
13. Hopefully going sledding.. even though my sledding buddy ( my love) with not be there.
14. Getting some gifts. 🙂
15. Just being with everyone… family…friends.. 🙂
16. Meeting Sarah and Brads baby Jake! 🙂
16. Sitting around the fire!
17. Sitting in the hot tub
The downside… my Love cannot join me. He does not get a single day off before or after Christmas. 😦
He ALWAYS comes to my home after Christmas.. for the past 4 years (07-10)… (The first year(06) I went to CA) I will miss him… of course! 🙂
I have said it before, but something about going home just always feels good! 🙂 I can’t wait… and I will say it a MILLION times before I leave! 🙂 MY family is soo close and I Just love them to pieces! 🙂
P.s I love this family too! Go wish my little nephew (puppy) a 3 rd birthday over at Sarahlearns! 🙂