So…yesterday I thought about blogging about 10 tens..but just couldn’t find anything in me to do it! I have plenty to blog about from the past few days, so here goes..making up for not having my Sunday sevens!
1. Keith actually got off early when I didn’t have to work this past wednesday! 🙂 I went to his work AFTER I worked out to deliver a few treats for his co-workers! I said my good byes to have an afternoon to myself and was expecting him at about 6:45 or so like normal… and a heard some keys at the door at about 4:15 and he was home! I just finished cleaning at that point and was sitting down to blog! It was a great surprise! We ended up going to the park to play frisbee! 🙂 Then we made dinner together! It was sooo nice because that 2 hours is usually NOT time we have together because I am usually working too! 🙂 I love extra time that we have together.. we were like little kids. 🙂 Love love love him!
2. LOVEEEE the packers! If you dont know yet.. packers are 11-0… yeah… so… ALLL WINS AND NO LOSSES!! Keith and I watched the game on thursday together after I worked out at our little apartment all snuggeled up on the couch! 🙂 I LOOVEd watching them win and I also am enjoying the fact that they are good games! … minus the first have of this one.. BORING! But I am loving the games and just being a packer fan! 🙂 I can’t wait to be home for a game or 2 during my christmas break! 🙂
GO! PACK! GO!
3. Thanksgiving was great! 🙂 All the food was ready when Keith and I arrived at his parent’s house after we picked up his sister Shannon from the airport! His mom busted butt to make all the food she did! She had to accommodate food without sulfides, and for Keith’s dad who has celiac and everything was STILL amazing! 🙂 minus me getting heart burn because there was some sort of sausage in the little scoop of stuffing that I had.. sad! Oh well! Here are the dishes at the table!
It was lovely.. although there weren’t any rolls… but that was probably a good thing.. just extra calories in those little babies! Instead, I just loooooaded up on the veggies! YUM! 🙂
Hopefully everyone had a great thanksgiving! Now I really can’t wait for christmas… thanksgiving to christmas is like pre-gaming before you go out! 🙂
4. It was Keith’s sister’s 21st birthday this past saturday, so we became the old people of the group and we took her and her friends out to the bars in the city! I am not much of a drinker, so I really didn’t mind! Keith and I just spent most of the time laughing at the drunkies and enjoying the bars by dancing! LOVE to dance with my love.. he is a gReAt dancer! 🙂
Sober Sallies! 🙂 … BUT… I did not spend a dime! 🙂
5. Lazy Sunday! Well deserved! This lady didn’t miss a day of working out during the past few days except sunday… which I always do! 🙂 I made all great eating choices as I normally do… with a few indulgences… a sliver of apple pie that I made! 🙂 Everything in moderation.. including moderation! 🙂 As julia Childs said it! 🙂 But.. I slept till about 9.. because we didn’t get home till 2ish… then made some breakfast for Keith, myself, Shannon and her friend. When I did get up, Keith had almost all the laundry done.. it was lovely. THen for the rest of the day keith and I just relaxed in the apartment, did a little cleaning, stretching, putzing, then went grocery shopping… to end the night, we had a nice dinner and then watched the Lady Gaga thanksgiving show on my laptop! It was pretty good! 🙂
6. Keith and I went to trader joes and got a few items, old and NEW! 🙂
Keith requested the hard pretzels to have as a snack in the ouse!
We loaded up on the granola bars and peanuts..
Got a bag of very berry and asparagus…
BBQ sauce, sesame salad dressing… and some desserts to have in the freezer! 🙂
Gone bananas = AMAZING… we have purchased these before and they are a super cute treat! One little one for dessert and you are good to go!
The is super fun too! I have been cutting them each into four and pacing myself with these too! YUM! I would prefer vanilla, but wanted to try green tea! Vanilla is MUCH better! There is strawberry and chocolate that I have not tried yet either!
7. 3 weeks till I go home! 🙂 … from yesterday… so today it is 2 weeks and 6 days! I can’t wait to see my family and friends, but my Love won’t be there… so my heart will be a little sad because I love him to death and would love him to come… but he doesn’t have a SINGLE day off for Christmas… BLAH.. that is all I have to say about that! 🙂 I can’t wait to see my dogs, my sunny, my sista and her boys… my fam… EVERYONE!! 🙂 YAY!
Hope that wasn’t to much to take in on a monday! 🙂
Make up Monday for my Seven Sundays wasn’t to bad!
How does your next few weeks look before Christmas? Do you have anything to count down to?