I will be joining Sarah on her Sunday Sevens Tribute…
I suppose I could let this be her thing.. but it is SUCH a great idea… 🙂
My weekend was all over the place ..in a good way.. you will see
Sunday Sevens – Super Seven – Smile for Seven 🙂
Have I mentioned…
I really appreciate that fact that Sarah from Sarahlearns (my sis) started doing this! It is a great way to summarize 7 randoms in a fun way! 🙂
1. Keiths Mom sent us over a cute little halloween package !She is really good at putting these together! It was sooo cute and thoughtful of her! Take a peak at what was in our package
Mine was filled with these two yummy guys…and Keith’s looked like this..
Filled with little biscotti’s…(no pic)
Yum! Love Packages… especially unexpected ones!!
2. I have been meaning to talk about these guys FOREVER!! REmeber when I went to the gluten free expo in Middleton, WI with my friend Marie this past summer? Well.. I got some of these wool dryer balls to try out thanks to the nice lady at the stand I have been using them for a while now and they are great! They help reduce dry time a bit and they just help keep your clothes stay fluffy through the drying process!
I also have some washer nuts to try out but the washer we have doesn’t have a little compartment to put soap etc. so I haven’t tried them yet.
Check out there blog HERE…
3. RIGHT when I Got home to see the package sitting on the counter… I was excited because I had a dinner plan in mind already! It was a yummy avocado sauce that I got from a wonderful blogger but i CANT remember for the life of me who I got it from.. so PLEASE claim your fame with this delicious recipe!! 🙂
It is a
good AMAZING recipe and super healthy with yummy fats that are very good for you! I wanted to make it because it is creep green looking too and it is halloween time! 🙂 Soo yummy.. and I got to use our new pasta with the sauce! 🙂
4. This past friday I also realized I really needed new running shoes AGAIN.. and again and again! I put sooo many miles on these babies and I needed new ones. Since I am sooo frugal I went online and did a little researching.. I found a 25 dollar off coupon for 75 or more at sports authority in San Mateo! PUMPED!!
I took my little coupon and Keith after work/dinner and got myself some new shoes.. I paid 50 dollars!!
I had to buy the chomps because I needed to spend about 4 more dollars to get my coupon.. so I like having chomps with me in my gym bag in case I need a little push mid workout anyway! 🙂 Yay for new shoes… even better.. yay for new shoes that I saved 25 dollars on! 🙂
5. So.. this weekend was halloween and well… I looked a little like this…
It was great!! We went out with a group of 7 of us and had a wonderful time! Danced the night away.. LITERALLY! 🙂 No better way I tell you…:)
DIY art any one? I made these cute little candy corns out of clay with paint and sparkly paint and this cute little christmas decoration too! 🙂 I don’t have many of my own christmas decorations here at the new apartment so I am slowly going to make some! 🙂 Thank you pinterest.com again for some OTHER ideas that I will begin shortly! 🙂
7. School Summary – This week is the last week of my first 6 weeks of class! Good bye safe serv!! 🙂 I have to take my certification exam this week as well as my knife skills and a few other quizzies! 🙂 I will have to also take some identifcation quizzes on kitchen utensils, spices etc.
My next class is intro to baking and pastry! I am thinking I will learn lots of the “basics” for baking! AHHH!! YAY!! WOOHOOO!! lol
Happy Sunday… sorry I am late.. hope you still stuck around to check out my day! 🙂