Well everyone.. it is friday….
and over here on Lizzyslivelyliving, I have alot to value!
This week I value alot of the same things as last week so I want to get into some detail!
I value alot of things that I did yesterday that I haven’t done/experienced/tasted for a while!
1. I value knowing people where I live. – Although I haven’t lived here very long, I really enjoy when I see people I know in public. I came across a friend that I met through Keith’s baseball buddy and I saw her at the gym today. It really makes you feel like you belong somewhere. :0)
2. I value a clean car! My car has not been cleaned/vacuumed inside for over 4 months and it was well over due. I took the clorox wipes, windex and the vaccume to my baby and she looks wonderful! 🙂 It is so much nicer sitting in a clean car and it always makes me be a little more cautious of what I do in the car (eat crackers, dirty shoes etc. )
3. Old recipes – I made a green monster today and i havent done that in over 4 months too! 🙂 It was soooo delicious and I added a little coffee to it for a little energy for the day! 🙂
I was really pumped about this! They are SOOO delicious!
Today, mine consisted of…
*Vanilla protein powder
*Vanilla almond milk
YUUMM!! 🙂 Welcome back green monster!
4. New Markets/Grocery Stores! – Today I went to a store called Sprouts in Dublin CA! It was wonderful!!! It reminds me of a more tame version of whole foods and definitely a lot more reasonable! I went specifically to scoop my own spices for the apartment! SOO much cheaper!! I scooped up a
few TON! Check out there website HERE!
- Italian Seasoning
- Chilli powder
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Powder
- Taco Seasoning
- Bay Leaves
- Ground Allspice ……….. Did I mention I got all of these for 17 dollars! 🙂 Love scoop your own spices!