Happy friday everyone!
Fridays are always a great day to look back and reflect on the past few days! 🙂
Last friday I was sooo busy that I failed to look back and reflect on the past week but it was a good one! 🙂
So this friday I have all sorts of values that I have really been thinking about this week.
1. This week I am valuing my car. My baby has gotten me to so many places safely
and it is getting old.(ok, so its only an 07) So I am grateful that it is going strong!
But it already as 107,000 miles on it! 🙂
2. I have also been valuing my workouts. With being on the road, my workouts have been
shorter than normal :(.. but now I am back where I usually am but now I really understand
how much I need them every day! 🙂
3. My family! Although they are far away again, they are still the
BEST thing in my life! 🙂 My mom is always waiting my call in the morning
and Sarah is always commenting on my blog! They are the best! 🙂
5. Meeting new people. I went to my new job site yesterday and got to me a TON of
wonderful people. They are all so welcoming and knew that I was coming and were
excited to meet me. 🙂 It is a great feeling knowing that you are welcome somewhere.
6. Food! Majority healthy but with a little treat here and there to keep me sane!
Thanks to Brad and Sarah’s candy bar at their wedding I have a few treats in my
back pocket to keep my sweet tooth satisfied! I have also been really enjoying
all fresh produce! 🙂
7. What I WISH I was valuing was being crazy in the kitchen! 🙂
I haven’t made much lately because I don’t have my own kitchen or Sarah’s (because
she likes to get crazy with me) to work in. Just wait till we move into our place next
weekend! This blog is going to be overflowing with fun treats! 🙂
What are you valuing the most this week? Anything really stand out?
Again, my workouts.
When I have to get out of a consistent routine I really get thrown off but I don’t realize how lucky I am until I miss a workout. 🙂