So it is finally time for me to talk about these so called workouts that I don’t miss out on daily!
So, when I was in California, I spent alot of time at the 24 hour fitness super sport which is an extremely large gym. It is pretty much a discovery zone for adults! 🙂 I would spend alot of time working out on stair climbers, tread mills, ellipticals, precors, etc.
Well now, since I am in little DeForest WI, I spend time at the local Any Time fitness. I used to train at any time and it is a nice place for a quick workout, but there definitely isnt much variety and I can see why people fall of the band wagon quickly (unless you are addicted like me 🙂 )
So now, I always spend about 2 hours each day doing a variety of workouts at the gym including…
- 3-5 mile runs
- Tread Mill Interval training – hills, sprints, incline jog etc.
- Precor training – intervals, fast slows etc.
- Elliptical Training – intervals, fast slows, high incline
- Body Pump – via you tube videos
- Cycling Classes
- Abs of all sorts
- Basic body weight work – situps, pushups, pullups, dips etc.
What do you like to do in the gym?