So I have been a little MIA lately… so Sunday was a reallly long sleepy day and I even made it to the gym! It takes alot for this girl to not go to the gym.. as I have said in other posts! I will chat to you later this week about what kind of workouts I do etc.
Let’s just say, sunday I fell asleep at 7pm and slept all the way until 6:30 am monday morning! Well, let me tell you why!
This weekend was my lovely sisters bridal/bachelorette parties!!
This is how the weekend started….
- Friday 5am – Hitting the gym
- Friday 12:00 – Brad picked Sarah and I up from the garden and we darted home because they had a meeting with the pastor for their wedding.
- Friday 2:30 – Meeting started for them, my mama picked me up! Off to the kitchen I went to bake all 3 of my cakes for this weekend!
- Friday 4:30 – Sarah’s first dress fitting! She is BEAUTIFUL!!
- Friday 5:00 – 10:00 – Hellooo kitchen with all my recipes and ingredients!
With all of those ingredients you get some of these…
….. and some flops… ( that I had to remake… 😦 )
… but the second one turned out perfect and didn’t fall apart….:)
and with some yummy cream cheese frosting….
you will get some beautiful delicious cakes! (inspired by Nothing Bundt Cakes)
- Saturday 5 Am – Wakey Wakey, go workouty! 🙂
- Saturday 8 Am – Go pick up fresh bread and bagels from local bakeries.
- Saturday 10 Am – Decorate Cakes
- Saturday 11Am – Bridal Shower Begins! So, without further ado, Here is what you missed out on this weekend! 🙂
You name it, we had! My mom and aunts all helped out for her shower and it was a great success! The Bachelorette party was also a success but I didn’t have many photos from that because we were having to much fun! Here is one of the few that I have of the beautiful bride!! She is definitely worth celebrating, don’t you think?
How do you celebrate the brides special day?