Ad MOST fridays go…
I am here to share with you my values of the week or the past few weeks with you.
1. My relationship with my Love = I love that we have a really strong relationship… many examples… Whenever we have a discussion or disagreement we always continue to talk all the way through it. We are always open with each other and never are afraid to hold back… even if sometimes I take a little while to say whatever it is… it always gets out. I love how we help each other out… when I know he had a long day I want him to relax when he gets home and vice versa. I just love him.. I could go on and on…
2. My health = I am starting to get a bit of a sore throat and it stinks! I am doing everything in my power to keep it away… emergen-c…vitamin c…tea tea tea… gargling with salt.. throat drops…thereaflu… eye yi yi! I LOVE feeling healthy and I havent gotten sick for about 8 months now and it felt great… and I am going home and really dont want to take this with me….3 days to get it out of my system! My love has had a sore throat for a few weeks and i havent kissed those lips in a while because I DONT want it.. well… it happened anyways! Being healthy just feels SOO good that when anything different that is negative happens you really notice the goodness of a healthy body!
3. My extra hours at work for the new summer camp position. It is a great summer camp that offer with ENDLESS options…I will tell you more details when it gets closer. They money will definitely help and so will getting to more kids and families in the school/area.
4. Anxiousness – I rememebr what it felt like knowing that santa came when we were at church/dinner on Christmas Eve and I still get that feeling. As the time nears to go home I have that feeling of excitement… to see family and friends and to just take part in our traditions… and I do get some gifts which will be wonderful too.
5. Eating healthy and knowing how to do it. Keith and I had this discussion the other night as we were eating pizza… yes.. pizza… it was healthy too! It had whole wheat crust, with a thin layer of spagetti sauce, spinach, onions, peppers x a ton… olives…mushrooms… and turkey sausage.. with about 1c and 1/2 of mozerella cheese. If you had the right amount of pieces and dont put to much fatty ingredients on top.. you are good to go. People think that eating healthy means all veggies… and that is not right! There are all sorts of ways to do it and enjoy it!
Happy friday Everyone! Today is my last day of class with Chef Mary… no work for me this afternoon! I have lots to do before I fly home….hopefully this sore throat doesn’t get in the way.
Does anyone have the key to getting rid of a sore throat ASAP?